Gotham Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out On The Streets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Out On The Streets - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:51 am

Harley laughed pschotically as she was tazzer and she soon awoke to be on hie shouhlder at nigth ontop of a roof top.

she grunted and quickly moved her self fallin gon the ground and using her agility and flexibiliy to rise from he ground and bring her arms in fron of her... she then back up away from him....not wanting to run away for now...but have someone to talk to. for what she thought she was prego, and crow was bein a absolute prick.

she looked at the pupiless batman and moved her now short blonde hair from her face, and sighed...."God.....must you always come when ting get fun? Im sorry...geez.....i just have alot of shit on my mind batzy. You wouldnt understand...and with your life you probably never will." she said accidentaly slipping backe to her innocent Ego Harleen Quinzel, and no longer at this point Harley Quinn.
Back to top Go down
https://gotham-nights.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:36 pm

Batman shook his head letting out a grunt of frustration...He kept his back turned to her as he calmly replied, "You haven't the slightest clue Harley..." His deep raspy voice remained calm, yet powerful and booming with authority...His life hadn't been very pretty either, but he wasn't one to whine about...He was more to himself, dealing with his own problems on his own instead of taking them out on others..."Everyone has problems, and you handle them poorly." He turned to face her, towering over her small form, he looked down into her eyes, giving her his signature intimidating stare down...He grabbed her wrist with his right hand and kept his stare on her..."I don't sympathize with murderers...Now come quietly before things get ugly..." His eyes squinted at her, letting her know with his intimidating stare that if she so much as moved he would give her a true beat down. Batman never discriminated against gender, a murderer is a murderer despite the gender...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:22 pm

Harley growled and jerked away from him and sent a quick sweep kick befor flipping and diving off the edge of the building. "today really just aint my effin day." she saidn and slid down the fire escape and jeted down the alley ways. tryig to get away.. alwas knowing in the back of her head.. the chances f her really getting away were slim.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:27 pm

Crow got up off the floor, grunting. He had to go help Harley Somehow... He needed guns..weapons...something, to do so however....
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:02 pm

Batman jumped over her sweep kick, but couldn't grab her in time, Harley was rather quick and slippery after all. He squinted his eyes in annoyance and turned away, his cape flowing with him as he did so. He ran across the rooftops, following her from a higher ground. He was just waiting for the right moment to strike,and the moment would come soon...She jetted down the alleys only to meet a dead end, but before she could even turn around Batman had swept down, blocking her only exit. "It's over Harley..." He said with a squint of his white pupiless eyes. His arms were hidden beneath his cape, and his cape was wrapped around him. His head was slightly tilted down and a scowl remained on his face... "Don't make this any harder on yourself..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:43 pm

Harley looked at the Batman and frowned she then quickl leaped on the wall and ricocheted her bpdy back and forth between the walls quickl and slung hersel inbetween the fire escaped and and she sent 2 smoke bombs and a laughing gad bomb at the ground where Bat man was and it filled the Aley way as she took off again aggrivated.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:00 pm

Batman squinted his eyes in annoyance, he bent his knees and jumped, using a nifty device he had in use boots...This device worked sort of like a spring board, two quick flames came from the bottom of his boots, causing him to go high into the air...He glided down towards Harley, landing in front of her with ease..."I warned you Harley..." He said as his cape wrapped around him...He watched her closely, waiting for her next move...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out On The Streets
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gotham Nights :: P L A C E S :: G O T H A M :: C I T Y-
Jump to: