Gotham Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out On The Streets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:10 pm

Eric walked through and abandonded alleyway in the middle of the night.Fortunately for him it wasnt too cold tonight, so he wouldnt need to light a garbage can on fire. He sat down in the alleyway to catch his breath for a little.As he sat down, he heard someone coming from around the corner, a group of people, actually.He whispered to himself.
"Shit...Who's coming?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:13 pm

a group of men ran towards Eric and began grabbin at him " come here punk!" one of them yelled and as they attacked Eric a dark figure stood above them singing.."La la la de de dum dee dee" like a kid and giggled as she watched what was happening.
Back to top Go down
https://gotham-nights.forumotion.net
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Eric sighed as he rushed them. He knew what he could do, but really didnt feel like killing today. "Who the hell was just singing, though?" He ducked under a swing from one of the thugs and uppercuted with great force, knocking the man's head clean off his shoulders, blood spraying everywhere.He backed away from the group quickly.
'Who's next?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:32 pm

Harley giggled as she saw this "uh ooh." she said and kept wathing now humming a nursery rhyme.
the last two men charged Eric with gun and attempted to pistol whip him, and the dark figure stayed ove the scene on a high fire escape... tapping her nails on the metal.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:36 pm

"Ha, ha... That's not how you use a gun!!!"
Eric grabbed the hilts of the guns as they wer about to hit him, and pulled them out of their hands, rolling backwards.He got back up held the two men at gun point, ready to shoot.
"Move....and you die.Comply..... and you die a little bit later.UNDERSTOOD?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:44 pm

The men stood there and shook thier head in fear...
"aww man...you just had to ruin the show!" Harley said as she came to the dim dark light in the alley.. and twirled her cane her pigtails bobbing as she gracefully and akwardly twisted and flipped down to the ground. and stood loking at Eric. "Hiya dere Cutie Pie!" she said and switched over to him her breasts bobbing up and down as she walked like a cute school girl.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:50 pm

Crow turned his head as Harley walked up to him. He quickly fired both guns, shooting the muggers in the heads.
"Ummm....Hi?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:55 pm

Harley tilte her head at the dead men.."ahh shucks... i actualy liked those two......oh well! Whats ya name Puddin?" she asked and put her feet together and tapped Eric's nose and gigled standing rather close to him her cane now in both of her hands horizontaly.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:00 pm

"Oh, Sorry. Um, I'm Eric. Who are you supposed to be, miss?"
Eric was confused, but didnt see any immediate threat in her.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:04 pm

"Da namez Harley Quinn. I like ya movez dere honey bunch...where'd ya get'em from?" she asked and smiled wrapping her arm around his shoulders and walking with him down the dark alley. twirling her stick as they walked..
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:33 pm

"Where'd I get 'em? I just do it. I saw it in a video game once, though..."
Eric continued walking with Harley, wondering what this strange, yet very beautiful woman wanted with him...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:20 pm

"Video game!? I love thoez. Now now i know ya probably wonderin' what da heck i want...i wanna know what da cha ya doin with doez kicka movez ya got dere." she said and smiled looking as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:24 pm

'What Am I doin' with them? Nuthin'....Just trying to survive and stuff....Why?"
Eric kept walking along with Harley.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:33 pm

"c'mon..dats it...dont cha wanna have some fun?....I know that aint the first head you've knocked off.. ya jus killed 3 goonies...and your all "Just Tryin to survive..and stuff" are ya kiddin' me? Roll with me doll face and i'll give ya the best time of ya life.. and that a pwomise! she said and peck his cheek leaving a red lipstick mark. and she ket o of him and begam doing a flurry of flips and gymnastics. "Tadaa" she said and giggled standing in front of him by a few feet,
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Eric blushed when she kissed him, and rubbed his cheek where she did.He watched her little acrobatics performance closely.
"Cool... And I just knock people's heads off because I need to, not because it's really all that nessecary..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:54 pm

"blah blah blah....you did it.. and ya are as calm as a cat with a can of tuna." she said an giggled as she slipped underneath his legs and stood behind him and put her hands on his shoulders..."Look kiddo...i know ya hidden somethin'. ya cant fool Miss Quinn, besides....your reeealy tellin me that you have those powuhz and ya aint been crossed by da B Man?" she said and smiled evily as she te last two words.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:58 pm

Eric seemed to be shocked by those last words.
"The....BATMAN? I thought he was just a myt and stufff...."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:11 pm

Harley giggle and looked at him. "myth? Not you too omg. he's as real as my rack...1000% wanna see him...all it takes is a call sweetums...but first we gotta fix ya face...a little make up would make you soo cuhyoote!!!" she said and wipped her wrist with her finger and ran it across his face.. leaving a single streak of white paint...
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:16 pm

Eric just stood there looking at Harley's face as she painted his face.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:23 pm

Harley ontinued to paint his face she then took out a brush of black make up and did his eyes and mouth [making you look like your Avatar] "dere ya go sugah! mm theres nothin like man with face like yours!" she said and giggled as she finished and ran her clean hand through his hair..
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Eric smiled as she ran her fingers through his hair. He couldnt see what his face looked like, but she thought it must look very good.
"Ummm...Thank you."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:37 pm

Harley then gestured for him to follow her and she began skipping and humming her woman god following and she took out a akwardly large pistol with three barrels...."Dont cha jus love chaos!?" she said and fired into the sky that one was a flare. and she began skiping again...playing with the Bat hopefully getting his attention.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Batman stood on top of the large watch tower in the center of Gotham, his cape curled around him as he stood tall...He squinted his eyes in annoyance as he saw a flare shoot up into the sky...He was unsure what it was for, but he had heard gunshots from there anyway...He jumped off the watchtower and glided towards the flare, being completely invisible as he glided through the night...
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:45 pm

Eric followed close behind Harley as she fired off into the sky.
"Yeah....I think..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:56 pm

Harley smiled and began speaking loudly on purpose, giggling as she walked and winking at Eric she knew Batty was near and she began to sing. come out come out where ever you arrreee! Im not 'as' blind as a bat, but i know your there!!....la la la hmm hmm dee dee!" se sang and giggled as her grip on her hard cane tightented and her smile gre wider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out On The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out On The Streets
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gotham Nights :: P L A C E S :: G O T H A M :: C I T Y-
Jump to: