Gotham Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out On The Streets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Out On The Streets - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:48 pm

*lmao*

Harley gasped.."Eww ew ew ew...that is so nasty!" she yelled and moved his hand trying not to laugh.. even though she founf it somewhat funny.. but still gross.

"Okay well what does that have to do with Yesterday... I know for sure....bewe both ere perfectly dry last night..." she said and looked at himworried but,....still kinda happy.
Back to top Go down
https://gotham-nights.forumotion.net
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:44 pm

((OOC: I FUCKIN' MEAN IT, ANTTZ![u]))
[i] Crow wiped his hand off on the bed, and shrugged.

"Well, wouldnt you've got morning sickness today, then? Plus, i'm pretty sure I didnt cum in you and I'm also kinda sure there was a stain on the bed this morning, Harley...."
Crow smiled and rubbed the back of his head, sheppishly
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:06 pm

*>=] rotflol*
"Well to be honest....i ws lookin for that stain this mornin.......i didnt find it.. and what you talking about isnt that....i dont know if you've notice but you slobber in your sleep." she said and looked at her getting nervous.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:44 am

((OOC: Anttz, God in Heaven help me,if you do what you are thinking, I'M DONE. AND I WILL KILL YOU. DONT. DO.IT.))
Crow frowned and grew paler.
"Well, did ya have mornin' sickness, or some..agghhh...."
Crow sighed and got up off the bed, nearly about to have a panic attack and began pacing.Suddenly, he slipped on the floor where ther was a moist spot.
"Ow....ya think that was it?The cum?"
((OOC: Please say yes.))
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:47 am

"No...i wouldnt think so..its get kinda hot in here it would have driesd up by now...but i dunno..mabey. Ugh lets cklean up now i feel all nasty..gah... looking for cum..this is wird...but ....gah,.,.nevemind!" she saidand went into her bath room....
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:33 pm

Crow sighed and followed Harley.
"Yeah....OK."
Crow started to try and cheer himself back up again.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Harley paced around the bathroom amlessly and looked fora rag....she was gettin frustrated,and aggrivated......
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:11 pm

Crow waited outside of the bathroom, still trying to get happy again.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Harley yelled when she couldnt find a rag.. she then stomed out of te room and went further down stairs and grabbed a mop.. she then came back upstairs and picked the stuff up off of the floor and mopped around and cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Crow sat back up on the bed, hugging his knees to his body.He was teetering between happy, friendly Crow and sad, depressed Crow for the first time in a long while.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:50 pm

Harley cleaned and moved arousn quickly and she looke up at Crow..."Whgats YOUR problem?" she asked and looked at him still afraid of being pregnate..
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Crow didnt say anything and just remained where he was, looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:23 am

Harley looked at him adn threw the mop down and grabbed on her Red lether jacket and some black converses... she then left out of the room and slammed the door behind her and grabbed her butterfly knfe from the kitchedn and began walking for the elevatormumbling as she did so.....
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Crow sighed as Harley left.He was about to start crying, upset at pushing away one of the few people who cared about him.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:36 pm

Harley got on the Elevator and flipped the knife up and down.... she tapped her foot getting impatient and slid down to her feet in tears of what could be...right after she finished crying,,, she stood up ad laughed psychotically and got reasdy for yet another murderous rampage.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:29 pm

Crow sat down in a corner of the room he was in and began crying quietly.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Batman then appeared in the window seal, he was crouched and concealed by the shadows...He grunted in annoyance at Crow, he found him to be rather pathetic..."Left alone already...I'm not surprised..." His voice boomed with authority, it was rather deep and very raspy..."I have a bad feeling on what's going to happen next...I'm only going to ask nicely once, where is she?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Crow turned to Batman, his tears and sadness disappearing and being replaced with stark seriousness.
" I Dont Know. Now, Go Away."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:25 am

Harley was on edge....the Cupid of Crime was set off. Crow acted as if he didnt want to talk to her, and she might hve been kocked up....it was time to really reallykick some ass. she zipped up the hoodie she had on and walked towards a local Babies R Us. "So the birdy wont talk to me...guess the people will have to sing.." she said and busted into the door way and quickly set Devices on the doors that if tampered with it would explode, and send poisonus fumes out to the people on the inside. she quickly walked over to get a pregnancy test and squated down and pissed on it..... Look whos a mommy!" she said and growled... she grabbed her pistol and fired off in to the air....she then walked over to the entercom and squeezed it tightly in her Psychotic rage. "hello people.. Auntie Harley is just dropping in for a visit and i have great FUCKIN' NEWS. IM PREGNATE....now.....i want to have a little public meeting... all the mommies, babies, and fucktards like my boyfriend who forgot to wrap it up.....gather around.. were gonna to have a little thereapy session. Lets see who can calm the psycho pregnate bitch down, and make it out with a 200 dollar gift card for this piece of shit you call a store!" she said and smiled. she then stood up on a table and pointed her gun to a woman... and smiled..."awww arent you cute....you look like my mom.... so im gonna be alittle nice. Can you please help me calm down....tell me what my problem is. Isnt that what the doctors say...if you have a problem the first step to solving it is admiting you have it? ya yea i thought so MOM." Harley said and looked at the woman as everyone else looked around and was scared to leave..."M'am y..you seem t...to be very angry..just bre.." BLAM "Okay I know im FUCKING Angry.....Does Anyone else in this Cock sucking Foundation not Realize that im PISSED the FUCK off?" she asked and looked at the people who were afraid to answer.."hmmm okay.. so no ones going to answer me....just like my boyfriend.....bad move..assholes." she said and pulled out two Uzi's and sprayed the audience, letting who ever dropped, drop. " OKAY...NOW I Want some one else in here to try to help me CALM down. Any Takers?" she asked and smiled evily as she blew the barrles of the Uzi's holding them up to the side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:05 pm

((OOC: ANTTZ. I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU, NO KIDS YET. Evil or Very Mad ))
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:09 pm

[ LoL shes not actually pregante.....it was a cheap plastic teset and shes gonna take another one and its gonna be negative...so she gonna shurgg it all off even thoug she killed mad people thinking she was prego. Well thats the plan.....he said and smiled.]s
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:56 am

((OOC: Wheeww... Ok. Well, 1 in 4 woman can missread a pregnancy test, too... Well, I heard that on TV. Crow's gonna apologize soon, cause he doesnt want you pissed at him. She the only good thing in his life, really))
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:11 am

[lol, yea and Harley would be the one.. lol but okay,...and has everyone gone to outter space r is it me?.....i cant remember i talk ed on the Cbox with you.]
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:08 pm

((OOC: Huh? Oh! Yeah, It's just weve never been on line at the same time for a while.... IDK ))
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:43 pm

Batman squinted his eyes in annoyance at Crow, sadly he was telling the truth...Batman could very easily read his enemies, and it was rather obvious anyway...He disappeared from the window seal and headed to Harley's location...He wasn't exactly sure on where she would be, but she couldn't have gotten far...He reached the roof top of the building Crow was in and scanned the area with his visor, switching it to detective vision so he could see through all objects...He quickly located Harley and quietly headed towards her, leaping from roof top to roof top with great skill...He arrived at the building she was in, but a little too late...Some civilian casualties had already been made, unfortunately that was how things were...He couldn't always save everyone...As Harley finished her last sentence, Batman swooped down behind her and slyly replied in his deep raspy voice..."Me..." He dug a tazer into her back and caught her limp body in his arms as it fell backwards...He sighed at her as pulled out a pair of batcuffs...."Just when I thought you were going straight...You do this...You're going away for a long time Harley..." He threw her over his shoulder and walked jumped high into the air, using his grappler to pull him through the large window on the roof. He stood tall on the roof top, Harley slung over his right shoulder..."Too trusting Bat...My mistake again..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out On The Streets
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gotham Nights :: P L A C E S :: G O T H A M :: C I T Y-
Jump to: