Gotham Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out On The Streets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Out On The Streets - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:42 pm

"Totally...almost as sexy as you...."
Crow smiled and picked the poker chip up off his lap and spun it ontop of the car's dashboard.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:47 pm

harley blushed as she drove.. she looked over at the poker chip and as it spun a jester face flickered and looked lik eit was winking its eye.."grabb it and press down on the center....surprise" she said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://gotham-nights.forumotion.net
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:50 pm

Crow grabbed the chip and cautiously pressed down.He knew Harley always had a trick or two up her sleeves, so he needed to be careful.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:52 pm

When crow pressed down on the chip 4 curved blades popped out quickly and began spinning playing a ice cream song as it spinned. she giggle and looked at it happily as she kept driving.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:05 am

"Ooooh!!Heh, heh. Hey Harley, watch this, this'll be hilarious...."
Crow wound down his window and tossed the spinning razor disc/ chip at the tires of a nearbye car, which swerved off the overpass they were driving on. Crow giggled giddly and evily.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:09 am

HArley laughed athe car run into another and that car into anotherit was like feeding a baby in her eyes...beautiful!

"Your good Sexy!" she said and smiled
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:13 am

"It's not even done yet....One of those guys was smoking so..."
As the pileup of cars continued, Crow held his hand ot his ear, trying to hear.
"Wait for it.Wait for it...Aaaaaannndd....."
A very loud explosion was heard as the gasoline of the wrecked cars ignited and caused an explosion.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:11 am

Harkey giggled a the explosion she loved it! the sounds and everything about it. "where ya wann go...we can set the whole dam city on fire!" she said and smiled/
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 am

"Patience, Dear. Let' not be hasty, we gotta take things slow. Burning this whole city right today isnt all that good an idea...."
Crow smiled and laughed.
"I dont know. Where do you wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:17 am

Harley smiled..."I just told you...its your turn i got my tan what do you want?" she said as she drove.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:24 am

"Hmmm..... I know."
Crow pointed at one of the signs on the freeway.
"Ok, take this exit. You'll see where we are going when we get there, babe.It's gonna be fun....."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:38 am

Harley smiled and grinned she took the exit and continued following crow's directions...she liked the feeling of whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:42 am

After a few minutes, a large Toys R Us appeared within sight of the car.
"Ok....Can this survive driving through a wall....or an automatic door?"
Crow smiled maliciously, yet chilidshly.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:59 am

Harley grinned evily and revved up zooming towards the door.."CRAAASH" she zoomed through the door."i guess so!" she saidn and smiled
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:01 am

"Now...Let's have some fun!!!!"
Crow got out of the car as everbody fled toward the exits.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:03 am

Harley laughed and hopped out the car..."hurry dont let the employee's escape....i wanna play a game with them as well!!!" she said and giggled pulling out her pistol. and cheesing devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Two employees rushed by Crow on both sides of him. He grabbed them by the backs of their shirts and held them off the ground smiling.
"Oh, come on, Dont you wanna play our little game?No? Well...Sucks to be you two."
Crow slammed them against a nearbye shelf collum and tied them up with some Jumprope.He picked some more of it up, tossing it over to Harley.
"Use these to tie them up, Harley!!"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Harley laughed and giggled. she then caught the jumprope and acrobatically flipped over the the Employees and tied them up tight! "YAY!!! Now we all get to play......" she said adn giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:33 pm

"YAY!!!!"
Crow dragged all the employees into the center of the store, waving to Harley to come with him.When they were all there he sat down and looked at all of them.
"NOW! Time to play a fun little game! It's called...It's....Harleey, waht are we playing, again?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Harley giggled and looked at them she skipped over and smiled "The game is called the number 3. We give you 3 questions, and if you get the answer right you lve for the next questio, but if your wrong......." harley said and took took two fingers and put them to her head and and made a blam sound.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:31 pm

"Oooooooh!!! Sounds like FUN! So! Who wanna go first?Hmm?"
Crow looked at he group of people.
"No one? Not one volunteer? Oh, you all are no fun!"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:46 pm

Harley lifte her hand that held onto the pistol she the pointe it to the girl that was tied up. she fired and a large hand witha pointing finger shot put and stopped.."You...go first..... this question is fairly easy..and if you get it wrong i will enjoy taking yout puny life away..okay SO whats my favorite Color!!" she said and giggled.

The girl looked terrified and and began to studder.."r..red"
"Awwww you got it right.....good job so far!" she said and snickered looking at Crow
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Crow smiled at the obvious terror ond everyone else's faces.
"Next Question!!Hmmmm..."
Crow pointed at one of the other employees, a young man.
"Shit gets a little harder now.What year was I born?!"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:27 pm

"umm umm uhh..1990?" he said scared and shooken....his fingers trembled and sweat leaked from his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:37 pm

"Heh, heh, heh .. That's!!!....Hmmmm."
Crow began counting on his fingers to see if the man was right or not.
"Oh Yeah....

WRONG!!!!"
Crow laughed and waved for Harley to shoot him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out On The Streets
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gotham Nights :: P L A C E S :: G O T H A M :: C I T Y-
Jump to: