Gotham Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cupid of Crime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Cupid of Crime Empty
PostSubject: Cupid of Crime   Cupid of Crime I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:58 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: Dr. Harleen Quinzel
Nickname/Hero name/ Villain name:Harley Quinn
Race:American
Sexual Orientation:straight
Hometown: Gotham

{Physical}
Eyes: blue
Hair: blonde
Body: none
Face: mask,tounge ring, painted white face.
Height: 5'7
Weight: 140 lbs.

{Weapon(s)/Device(s)}: Usually poisionus medicines, perfumes, a large mallet, sledge hammer and or walking stick with a hadr top mad for smashing and breaking both bones and other objects. theses are just main weapons...she carries many different weapons...of all sorts. guns, and boxing glove gun

{Powers/Abilities}:
Powers:
1.Superhuman Agility
2. "Enhanced" Strength*lol*
3.Toxin Immunity: immunizes her to various assorted toxins and Ivy's own poisonous touch
Abilities:
1.Psychologist: Trained as in the field of psychoanalysis.
2.Olympic level Gymnast: She is also a spectacular gymnast, probably even exceeding the ability of Dick Grayson

{Personality}:
Harley quickly becomes one of the Dark Knight's deadliest enemies, as she carries out The Joker's every evil whim. She develops a villainous friendship with Poison Ivy and the two become sisters-in-crime by virtue of their shared hatred for male domination in the criminal underworld.
Although her true personality has been subjugated by The Joker, beneath it all Harley remains a sweet lovable person. Upon her arrest, she is deemed mentally unbalanced and sent to Arkham Asylum - not as the brilliant doctor she once was, but as one of Gotham's criminally insane on the other side of the padded cell.

{Background}:
Described as having a genius-level IQ, Harleen attended Gotham State University on a scholarship for gymnastics, where she majored in Psychiatry under Dr Odin Markus. To get into the graduate program, she had Dr Markus meet with her in her dorm room, then outlined what she believed would be a good graduate thesis. The basis of which would be 'There are only two circumstances under which a person disregards the rules of society. When they commit a crime, or when they're in love.' To guarentee her position, she aimed to allow Dr Markus to observe an independent experiment on the matter. The test subjects: herself and her boyfriend Guy Kopski who had developed a 'Think Drink' to calm and centre himself. One day he came into the dorm and wondered why Harley wasn't laughing at any of his jokes. She explained she had driven through a red light, whilst driving a stolen car after blackmailing Dr Markus and possibly shooting him. Hearing this, along with the evidence of a recently fired handgun, made Guy run out with it when asked if he still loves her. When she found him in the gymnasium (where the 'shooting' took place) she found him laughing nervously stood over a homeless man he had just shot, believing him to be Dr Markus. He begged her to help him shoot himself, asking her to do it because she loved him. The gun went off, though it's unclear if she did help pull the trigger. It later turned out that Dr Markus spiked Guy's 'Think Drink' with diluted Joker Venom to counteract the stresses that Harley would put him through. If Harley had known at the time, it may have kept her from thinking everything was caused by chaos and nobody except Guy - and The Joker then on the news - knew that. She felt she understood Joker and declared to Dr Markus that she would do anything to get an internship at Arkham Asylum. To be with the one she deserved.

Harley broke out of Arkham multiple times to join up with her "Puddin'" The Joker, before she finally wised up to his abusive behaviour and broke off from him. Deciding to become a crime boss on her own, she gathered a gang she named The Quintets. After a run in with The Riddler at Wayne Manor during looting, and a few other failed heists and lost "Fifth Quintet"'s, one of her henchmen decided to be rid of her but keep the gang. Word was put out that a price was on Harley's head, and many came to collect it. Killer Croc attacked her in her own secret hideout but was subdued thanks to her knowledge of the building. The traitor then arrived and would have shot her if not for the intervention of Matches Malone.

{Appearance}:
Cupid of Crime Harleyquinnnew
Cupid of Crime Batman-arkham-asylum-20090602030501
Cupid of Crime Harleen
Harleen Quinzell After hairair cut: she has become more fashin forward no longer allowing the Jester suit The Joker gaver her hid her beauty.

Cupid of Crime PNK
Cupid of Crime Pnk
Cupid of Crime 1280x960a_pnk
Cupid of Crime Laying
Cupid of Crime Pnk
Cupid of Crime 2w69tp3
Cupid of Crime 4
Cupid of Crime 5

Cupid of Crime Pink

Last edited by anttz111 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://gotham-nights.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Cupid of Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupid of Crime   Cupid of Crime I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:42 am

Harley doesn't have super strength,
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Cupid of Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupid of Crime   Cupid of Crime I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:59 am

Yeah, I dont think so either....She's Hot, though...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Cupid of Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupid of Crime   Cupid of Crime I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:24 pm

Well i didint think she had it either but got all of my information from:

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Harleen_Quinzel_(New_Earth) oh and it also says it on www.dcuniverse.com...that her agility and strengthwas dramatically increased due to Poision Ivy's "treatment" so that Harley wouldnt be poisioned by her touch.

heres the url so you dont think im bullshittin...i didt know that until now.

http://dccomics.com/dcu/heroes_and_villains/?hv=origin_stories/harley_quinn&p=2

read the bottom right corner.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Cupid of Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupid of Crime   Cupid of Crime I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:03 pm

With in reason, you make it seem as if she is stronger than Batman when you say super strength...and Batman is at the pinnacle of human strength...So...Yeah......But either way, her having super strength is retarded...I never saw Harley Quinn pick up a light pole or a car or anything like that, maybe enhanced strength or something...But she was never stronger than Batman though. Just the words "Super Human Strength", that is a very broad category...Be a little bit more specific, Super Human strength can span from Batman's strength to The Incredible Hulks...So..Yeah...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Cupid of Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupid of Crime   Cupid of Crime I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:56 am

super human reaches above batman...it is what it is....gotta stick to what the bio says.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Cupid of Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupid of Crime   Cupid of Crime I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:08 pm

Bullshit, no. She has enhanced strength, I read some things myself and she has no powers. Meaning her enhanced strength couldn't have been as super as you claim it to be. It doesn't quite add up, I've seen how fast she is, she is quick, but not super quick...Your application's powers are far too broad, Harley has enhanced strength and speed...Enhanced, not super...This isn't about Batman, this is about not making Harley into some super warrior...>.>...and I don't trust a wiki site...They are very unfaithful, I've payed plenty of attention to Batman over the years and Harley was never a great fighter...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Cupid of Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupid of Crime   Cupid of Crime I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:31 pm

mmkay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cupid of Crime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupid of Crime   Cupid of Crime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupid of Crime
Page 1 of 1