Gotham Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batknight/David Dark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brucewayne10

Batknight/David Dark Empty
PostSubject: Batknight/David Dark   Batknight/David Dark I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:45 pm

{Basic(s)}
Name: David Dark

Batman Name: Batknight

Main Ability: Detective, reasoning and logic, and inventive skills

Secondary abilities: Combat skills and extreme atheticism

Batknight/David Dark WishCure142

Batknight/David Dark 2_sm
unmasked

Origin: David Dark was born in earth 2045 being the heir to Wayne legacy. His father was the grandson of bruce wayne being the new "batman" and making David the "boy wonder" until he reached his right of passage. one day during a high school dance his father was confronted by a villian known as "hush". hush brutally assualted the new batman and he radioed David for assistance but he decided to stay at his dance and live in the moment ignoring his fathers pleas for backup thinging it was a joke. hush shot three .22 bullets in his father's skull and went into a permant coma. David was striken with guilt and for two years trained his body to the peak of human perfection and assumed the himself as a new crimefighter of gotham city. feeling unworthy enough to be batman he decided to make a new costume and forge a new name for himself. mixing the patterns and ideas of former heros nightwing and batman he created the alias "batknight". following a pattern of mysterouis deaths it appears that 10 years ago a villian in gotham poisooned the water supply in gotham killing the population slowley but surley. inventing a device to travel back into time and space he landed into present day earth meeting the origanls villians and heros of what the heros of the futrue call " the golden age of heros" where the heros where loved instead of hidden and feared as they are in the future.

Origin Of Abilities: intense training

Last edited by brucewayne10 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Batknight/David Dark   Batknight/David Dark I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:32 pm

It's called Wayne Enterprise, and what does "He is 9,12" mean? Also 110 lbs is way to low for him, try at least 180+
Back to top Go down
brucewayne10

PostSubject: Re: Batknight/David Dark   Batknight/David Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:02 pm

it is his height and okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batknight/David Dark   Batknight/David Dark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batknight/David Dark
Page 1 of 1