Gotham Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Time Is Never Over

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Game Time Is Never Over Empty
PostSubject: Game Time Is Never Over   Game Time Is Never Over I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:42 pm

The Joker was up to no good. and he wanted some trouble. Driving around Gotham he thought for a minuet, and smiled at his plan. as he drove he entered a Entercom. " 1 2 The Jokers ready for you. 3 4 i have lots of toys.. HAHAHAH.. Well Gotham seem like Uncle Joe is at it again.. yea.. tell me about.. whats a bored man to do?....Espicially when he has drums of gas, explosives, and hostages, allllllllll around Gotham. You Play a Game thats what. Nothin better than to entertain the crowd and give Ol batty the run down. HA. But heres the plan. Hmmm you have umm John and Mary sitting 25 bloks from here witha poisonus gas bomb waiting to go off in about 8 minuets. you have 11 tickers on the Bridge waiting to pop like a stressed teenage pimple, annnd you have Marcus and Kelly on thier honeymoon getting ready to take a blood nap as they are pinned to a beeaaautiful bed that in about 4 minuets..really nice spikes will whoot out. So HAHA Lets see what happens...and here we...GO!" he said and smirked as he sped out of sight

Last edited by anttz111 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gotham-nights.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Game Time Is Never Over   Game Time Is Never Over I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:12 pm

Batman calculated his timing perfectly as he sped his way towards the first scene, he would be able to save them all if he did everything right...He was riding his Bat Pod, one of his fastest vehicles. He soon arrived to his first rescue, saving Marcus and Kelly. He slid to a perfect stop, parking his bike on the sidewalk. He kicked down the door and rushed towards the victims, analyzing the situation quickly. Batman would save these people, every single one of them...Then he would go after the Joker...
Back to top Go down
Nick Freak

Nick Freak

PostSubject: Re: Game Time Is Never Over   Game Time Is Never Over I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:32 am

MindFreak listened to the ravings of the man and shook his head turning around he smiled wondering what trouble to cause for the bat.*Yes the bridge.*MindFreak took off running arriving on the bridge and sits on the rail waiting for the bat.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Game Time Is Never Over   Game Time Is Never Over I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:40 pm

After saving the two citizens Marcus and Kelly from Joker's evil contraption, Batman ran back outside moving towards his Bat-Pod..."I've got a few tricks too Joker..." He muttered to himself as he arrived before his Bat-Pod... He pressed a button on the vehicle, causing it to go into auto pilot, driving quickly towards the other two civilians..."Now I've got a bridge to save..." He pulled his grappler from his belt, aiming it at a high roof top and shooting it towards it. The grapnel successfully latching onto the ledge. He pulled himself to the top and ran along the roof tops til he arrived at the bridge...He swooped down and looked around, squinting his eyes...He was keeping his eye's peeled for a trap...
Back to top Go down
Nick Freak

Nick Freak

PostSubject: Re: Game Time Is Never Over   Game Time Is Never Over I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:53 pm

Mindfreak sat at the center of the bridge cross legged as he looked at the batman and smiled waving.*Hi there welcome to the bridge I had done a few things set a few traps all to see how far you can get.-He smirked watching him for fun-.*Allow me to introduce myself I am Mindfreak and I will be your host today.This bridge is set with traps from bear traps to more advanced I had a little while so I couldn't rig it like I wanted but eh what can you do.Anyway come on were on a time limit here.-He smirked it was now the bats move.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Game Time Is Never Over   Game Time Is Never Over I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:50 pm

The Joker laughed to himself as he knew batman was close to winning the game. But there would always be a twist. a small box sat on the roof of which Batman stood on it was white and wrapped witha red bow.
the joker then while he wasout doing what he was doing looked at the numerous amounts of watches that was on his wrist and and smiled.. "3 more minuets, and KAKA BOOM! HAAA HA HEE HA HA HA! he said and went on his way to setup the grand finally.
Back to top Go down
https://gotham-nights.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Game Time Is Never Over   Game Time Is Never Over I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:08 pm

Batman squinted his eyes in annoyance at the new comer...The man looked like one of Joker's goons, but it didn't matter...He was in the way and needed to be brought down "Get out of my way..." He spoke in his deep and raspy voice as he tossed a batarang at the man. Batman then immediately threw a smoke grenade at his feet, disappearing during this time...He used his grappler to pull himself towards the location of the bomb, kneeling down beside it with his eyes squinted...He flipped on his electronic vision and examined it closely, he began to try and disarm the bomb...
Back to top Go down
Nick Freak

Nick Freak

PostSubject: Re: Game Time Is Never Over   Game Time Is Never Over I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:10 pm

Mindfreak ducked under the batarang and smiled as soon as the electronic switch was flipped the bridge began to shake as wires shot up to snag the batman.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Game Time Is Never Over   Game Time Is Never Over I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:14 pm

Batman jumped backwards off the ground he was standing on, evading the wires..."Hmph..." He grunted in annoyance as he looked over his shoulder, staring at the Mindfreak...He was gliding through the air as he did this. Then I'll have to take him out first... He spun around in the air and threw three explosive batarangs at him.
Back to top Go down
Nick Freak

Nick Freak

PostSubject: Re: Game Time Is Never Over   Game Time Is Never Over I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:23 am

Mindfreak countered throwing up 3 small dolls that expanded taking the blasts.*Oh so sorry about that.*Mindfreak laughed his fingers seeming to sink into the ground before he yanked up two clay walls shot out of a secret department built into the ground that shot up and tried to crush the bat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Time Is Never Over   Game Time Is Never Over I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Time Is Never Over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gotham Nights :: P L A C E S :: G O T H A M :: C I T Y-
Jump to: