Gotham Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pamela Isley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenii012

Jenii012

Pamela Isley Empty
PostSubject: Pamela Isley   Pamela Isley I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:03 pm

Name: Pamela Isley
Nickname/Hero name/ Villain name: Poison Ivy
Race: White
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Hometown: Gotham City

Eyes: Green
Hair: Red
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 120

{Powers/Abilities}
Ivy is able to seduce both men and women, then killing them with a poisonous kiss. She has complete immunity to all poisons and is able to manipulate plant life. Ivy can also exhale mind-controlling spores in the form of a blown kiss.

{Personality}
She's a crazy slut.

{Background}
Pamela grows up with emotionally distant parents. She majors in advanced botanical biochemistry at a university and is seduced by her professor. Unfortunately he injects her with poisons and toxins, causing her transformation. She almost dies from this experiment and is sent to the hospital, her professor leaves town to escape the authorities leaving her in the hospital for six months. She later leaves Seattle for Gotham City. Upon her arrival she threatens the city with suffocating poison, unless they meet her demands. Batman sends her to Arkham Asylum. After this Pamela is obsessed with Batman, he being the only person she cannot control.

{Appearance}
Pamela Isley Poison_Ivy
Pamela Isley Poison_ivy
Pamela Isley Poison_Ivy
Pamela Isley Poisonivy
Pamela Isley PoisonIvy2
Pamela Isley Sq_harivy_p
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

Pamela Isley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pamela Isley   Pamela Isley I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:04 pm

N E W . P I C S-a p p r o v e d
Back to top Go down
https://gotham-nights.forumotion.net
Jenii012

Jenii012

Pamela Isley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pamela Isley   Pamela Isley I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:53 pm

Antz I'm proud....these are amazing pics Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pamela Isley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pamela Isley   Pamela Isley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pamela Isley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gotham Nights :: C R E A T I O N :: C H A R A C T E R. C R E A T I O N :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: