Gotham Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Need of Food

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:21 pm

Casper walked down the streets of gotham seraching for whats looks like a promising home. Casper needed money so it was going to get it one way or the other. staying hidden from the eyes of others Caspers smoked face whisped around in curls and poofs. it then saw what it was looking for and phased into a cloud of smoked traveling through a crack in a window. the house was empty and Capser traveled around the house in a thin layer if smoke. Caper then found a safe and smirked it reached its hand in the safe and scrambled around..and latched onto what felt like a stack of money. it pulled iy put and the smokey face showed a smirk. Casper held onto the money and phased through the wall of the house and went to go satsfy its need for food.
Back to top Go down
https://gotham-nights.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:50 pm

((Why does smoke need food or money?))
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:02 pm

[lol its a human that can change its appearance to smoke. It still has to live like and do things like a human, but it can change its appearance to something else. Casper just prefers not being seen in its human form, so it stays smoky all the time, hiding its sex and face. except it s eyes.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:07 pm

((Ah.))
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:20 pm

[lol yea...so are you going to post? I need to RP with this Character.]
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:23 pm

((If you give me a better chance at an entrance, I don't even know where you are at the moment...))
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:31 pm

[on a dark road with little cars, and its pretty quiet..walking in the darkness so that it wont show Caspers face]
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:42 pm

Garrett jumped down before her, grinning madly showing his razor sharp teeth..."Ello puppet!" He put on a fake accent for his own humor, chuckling softly to himself..."Thanks for collecting the cash for me...I'll just be takin it off your hands now..." He extended his right hand to her, palm open and flat as if he were expecting her to hand it over...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Casper looked at the man and words came out of the Smoke..."Right" it said and walked through him. leaving 2 stacks of the money on his large hand.. the three other in her hand. her legs began to disappear and her torso remained the same and she floated in the air looing at the man...then words came from the smoke. "I i had more i'd give you more...but im hungry...gotta eat." she said and turned around ...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:07 pm

Garrett rose his eyebrow at 'it', then at the stack of money in his hand...He looked back and forth between the stack of money and 'it', rather surprised it had gone so easily...He was kind of looking for a fight, but he figured why not just be happy with what ya got..."Good thinkin buddy, Now I don't have ta rough ya up...Good luck with your..." Garret paused for a moment, rather confused on what 'it' meant by eating...He scratched his head with his long claws..."Feeding?" He shrugged and jumped extremely high, leaping onto the roof of a building, then onto another and another til he was out of sight...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:13 pm

Casper went off and smirked throught the smoke...She then did something she never wanted to do.. she changed to human..her long hair falling out her hoodie. she walked toward a pizza Parlor and got a Pizza.. wehre the hell was she gonna sleep to night was what she wondered...no home...true loner...she then began thinking about that huge man and became curious...after she ate she went after him in a thin cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:25 pm

Garrett just got done buying a large amount of pot, his pockets full of some of the finest bud in Gotham...He was in a deep and dark alley way, the night sky shining above him as he lit his fat cigar...Or should I say blunt...It was completely full of weed...He looked up at the stars as he exhaled his first hit, the stars were beautiful to him...He may seem like a brute at times, but he still loved the Earth...Strangely enough...Though he was never a fan of people...The smoke distorted the vision of the stars as it rose up, it seemed even more beautiful through the smoke...Garrett smirked as he leaned against the wall, his leg kicked up against it...He inhaled another hit and enjoyed himself...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:36 pm

Casper looked at the man from abovc...ehy was he so large hoe did it happen to him and what was it like..she was quiet and shy at times so she hesitated to bother him..but curiosity got the best of her and her smokey body appeared in the mix with the smoke from Garrets blunt. and her body absorbed it and created a body and it stood in front of him...she normally wouldnt speak to humans....she didnt like them either except her Sensei who was dead, but he seemed different like herself and she was just curious to know about him. "Hey" she said her voice so smooth and and clear not a crack or flaw in it...it was practically new she never talked...all she did was think...she was suprised to hear her voice...she had actually forgotten what it sounded like.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:00 pm

Garrett was startled, he nearly lashed out and swung at her but stopped himself right before he hit her...She was beautiful, beauty he hadn't seen in awhile..."Damn toots, ya can't be sneakin up on me like that.." He grinned as he inhaled a hit from his blunt, he pulled it away from his lips and popped his neck to teh right then the left. "So why did ya follow me sweetheart? Plannin on gettin it on with big sexy?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:12 pm

"your silly...but i think its cute..actuallly i wanted to know how this happened." she said and looked at his face and slowly grabbed his hand and ran her finger across his long claws... she was happy to find someone different like her, mabey even someone to just have fun with...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Garrett sighed, he didn't like to think about his past...Most of it was repressed, he could barely remember it..."It's a long story Gray..." He pulled his hand away slowly, but not rudely; cracking it by simply making a closed fist...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:32 pm

Casper looked up at him she felt so little...she was. "Well...I like it.." she said and looked at the smoke...."Like smoke eh?" she asked as she stood beside him and leaned her back on the wall looking at him smoke..
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Garrett brought his blunt back up to his lips, placing it in between his lips as he inhaled a hit. His eyes squinted slightly as he inhaled, he stared at her raising his brow..."So, why'd ya follow me?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:39 pm

"because i wanted to ask about claws and all. But you dont seem to want to talk about it so i wont bother you with it." she said and looked at the smoke she then blew out smoke making it fill the starry night..
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:42 pm

Garrett smirked as he brought the fat blunt to his lips once more, inhaling a hit causing his eyes to squint a little. He then brought it away from his lips and held it at his side, exhaling as he popped his neck from left to right. "I aint stupid, there's gotta be more than that...People in Gotham don't just follow people for story time..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:43 am

Casper smirked and stod on the wall "Well that is true...but i was honestly curious. Besides I have nothing to do with my self around here, figured you'd be intresting....i wasnt wrong." she said and lookedup a the tall wann her sivler eyes setting on him and she looked back at the smoke....
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Garrett chuckled softly as he pulled the blunt to his lips, his shoulders bouncing slightly as he laughed...He inhaled a heavy hit from the blunt as he looked at her, his eyes squinting slightly. He exhaled as he spoke."Thanks toots, but ya barely know me...Dunno how I could be intersestin to ya'." His eyes traced along her form, studying her head to toe...She was an odd girl, she wasn't intimidated by him...She didn't run off or scream at the sight of him. She seemed pretty cool to him...So far...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:55 am

Casper smirked and looked back as he looked at her.."Well if you havent realized ityet your not like everyone else..you different. Thats whats interesting...but i know theres more thats meets the eye." she said as her silver eyes set upon the huge guy next to her..
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:34 pm

Garrett chuckled as he flicked the ashes off his blunt, the effects of the marijuana were beginning to settle in. His eyes became more glossy, the white was now filling in with red. He was feeling great, he was feeling high...The best feeling in the whole world to him...He rose his brow at her as a perverted grin came across his face."Sound's like you're comin on to me."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:22 pm

"Sounds like you catchin' on. she said and smirked lookin at him with a raised eye brow as well... a breeze picked up and her form amidlt sway and left with the wind and she took off her hoodie and klet her longhait hong with the wind as she stod there in tedarknes the moon the only sorce of light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Need of Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Need of Food
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gotham Nights :: P L A C E S :: G O T H A M :: C I T Y-
Jump to: