Gotham Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thieving At It's Finest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

Thieving At It's Finest Empty
PostSubject: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:42 am

Prowling. That's what she was good at. Her boots would barely make any noise as she walked, slinking around in the darker alleys of Gotham City. Stray cats followed her, rubbing up against her calves as she allowed her hand to reach and pet their heads. Tonight was the perfect night to steal. She had her eyes upon a certain necklace as it were. She swayed her hips, moving herself to the emergency fire exit. She pulled her whip from her hip and then lashed out towards the first 'step.' Her whip latched around of it. She swung herself forward and then back. As she swung back, she flicked her wrist. Her whip loosened it's grip. She was then soaring up into the air. She lashed out with her whip again. It moved around of the railing that enclosed the stairs to the roof. She pulled herself forward and landed in a crouch upon the railing. "Mmn..." She purred gently and stepped down from the railing. She then carried herself up to the roof quickly. She was quiet, her steps only soft pads as if she were a cat. The woman was known as Catwoman, The Cat or Irena Dubrovna... An interesting few titles... But it was only the woman that hid the real girl; Selina Kyle. She then moved across the roof until she came to the door that lead her into the jewelry store. Once she got to the door, she noticed it was locked. Of course it would be locked. She slid a claw forward and pushed it into the lock. She wiggled it a tiny bit and the door came unlocked. She turned the handle and stepped inside. She then moved herself down the stairs. She heard no one, so she was in the clear to go ahead and move forward. But, she was smarter than that. The security cameras would capture her... She licked her lips and moved around a corner in a slinky fashion. She couldn't help but purr, moving her head around to look; alike to a feline. For now, she was good... But she knew someone would come after her now.. or wait for her to leave the building...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:10 am

Batman watched Selina, or should he say Catwoman slinking through the dark alleys of Gotham....He stood tall on a high building in Gotham, staring down at at her, his eyes squinted in annoyance as he did so...His cape was curled around his arms as he watched her enter the building...He leaped off the edge and soared onto the rooftop of the jewelry store she was robbing...He pulled open one of the glass sun windows and silently slipped through. His dark figure falling with out a sound as he skillfully landed....He curled his cape around him and began walking through the pitch black hallways, the only light coming from the windows...He had been following her for some time now, he quietly drew closer to her...He knew she would hear him soon....

"Hello Cat..."

Batman said slyly from behind her, his deep and raspy voice seemed some what quiet....
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:18 am

She was hunched over a case filled with expensive bracelets. "Uh-oh... You've got the cat cornered.." She looked behind of her, carefully placing the bracelets back down into their rightful place. She frowned gently but turned around and looked at him. He was her inspiration. Her guide in the dark. He was her sole purpose for dressing up every night to be herself. She licked her lips and allowed her hands to slide, closing the case. She took a slow, but graceful step forward. Her hips couldn't help but sway. It was an immediate motion. "How long have you been following me?" She couldn't help but purr, her eyes tracing his taller form. She gave him a smile with her lips, watching him intently.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:41 am

Batman's eyes squinted at her, he had always admired her beauty, but wouldn't let it get in the way of his job. His arms were hidden beneath his cape as he stood tall before her...

"Long enough to know what you were up to."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:39 am

She placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head to the side lightly. "Oh? Well... I'm not up to anything anymore." She purred and took another step towards him. He was so.. gorgeous. All she could see was the bottom half of his face; she she loved it. Her eyes smiled, her hands moving to slide her goggles up upon her forehead. She blinked lightly, lashes patting as she took another step forward. "You can still rough me up and teach me a lesson~..." She smiled then, flashing her lovely teeth.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:57 am

Batman stood firm, completely unmoved by her, well at least physically; his facial expression never changing from the dull scowl...Mentally was a different story, Cat had always had a special place in his heart...Which is why he would just let her go after stopping her, she hadn't really harmed anything or anyone...She was caught before she could even steal, arresting her would be pointless...At least in his eyes...

"I doubt that's necessary Cat."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:29 am

She nearly pouted and shook her head, placing the goggles back over her eyes. She would just have to take off then. She had no real reason to stay with Batman at this present time. "Well then, Bat.. I suppose I'll be on my way." She walked passed him, her hand dragging along his chest as she went. She really hated to leave him so quickly... They were alone, in the dark... with no eyes to bother them... It was the perfect secluded area.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:38 am

Batman didn't want her to leave, but he couldn't find the right words to make her stay...He merely stood quiet as she walked away from him, her touch was warm and comforting, even though he could barely feel it through his armor...

"Stay out of trouble Cat..."

He spoke boldly, but calmly as she walked away from him...He looked down into the case of bracelets she had grabbed earlier...To his surprise a few were missing, he turned to where Catwoman had been but she was no longer there...She vanished...Batman couldn't let her get away...Those bracelets were worth an awful lot of money...He took off in a sprint out the exit door sliding to a stop so that he could look up to the roof. He saw a glimpse of her running across the roof tops. He quickly used his grappler and shot it at the roof, quickly pulling himself up. He then sprinted after her, running after the Cat...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:56 am

She waved her hand over her head, her hips swishing. "I will, Batman~." She purred and then dashed out of sight. She wasn't about to let him catch her. She -did- steal a few of the bracelets. She couldn't help it. Stealing was like a drug to her... It was something she was just good at. Plus, she had her eye on those bracelets for a while now. She shoved them down between her boobs and then zipped her suit back up. Her form would bound, moving on all fours. As she ran, she would bolt herself off of the roof and to the next roof. She knew he was behind of her. She also knew he was going to chase her and roughen her up... She smirked and moved faster, weaving around of the chimney's and what not. The moon was her guide. There were barely any stars, but the moon was noticeable through the clouds. It was cooler, the wind pressing into her face. She loved the way these things always played out; Cat chases the mouse... Bat chases the Cat... Cat teases the Bat... it's what happens.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:11 am

Bat sprinted after her, skillfully jumping from roof top to roof top. His cape flutter in the wind behind him...Batman grabbed a weighted net from his utility belt, it was bundled up so that it was no bigger then the palm of his hand...Once it was thrown it would expand into a real net....Batman tossed it at her, hoping to stop her in her tracks...She was awfully hard to just catch in a race...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:19 am

Her form would roll, moving out of the way of the net. She then scrambled to her feet. Her form moved then, steadying back into her pace. She took off in a new direction; down. She grabbed hold of the building's side, dragging herself down. It was more of a lamer Spiderman move, but her claws and grip of her boots gave her way to do so. Plus, her speed kept her from just tumbling into the ground headfirst. She then jumped from the building and across to another. She latched onto that one and pulled herself up, scrambling to the rooftop. She then stood and looked across at Batman. "Hehe.. Try harder, Batman!" She winked and then blew him a kiss. She then took off, jumping to another rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:39 am

Batman smirked for the first time in awhile...He then gripped his grappler in his right hand as he took off full sprint, leaping from one roof top to the other...He looked up at her; his facial expression returning to normal. He shot his grappler up to the roof toop she was on, pulling himself up with it. He then took off in a sprint after her, he was getting closer. The Bat wouldn't loser her this time...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:01 pm

She picked up her pace, moving a bit faster now as she ran. She knew he was just now trying to catch her, so it was time to lose him, or move him around and into a corner... She hadn't decided yet. She leapt from the roof to another building. She latched onto it and scrambled up it's side to the higher roof. She then continued, but not before looking back. She spotted his form, moving after her. His cape would shift, of course. She licked her lips and took off yet again, moving to the other side of the roof. She waited, her form standing. She could either jump to the next building... Or just step off... After all, cats always land on their feet.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:00 pm

Batman seemed to no longer be chasing her, as if she had gotten away when she reached the higher roof...Though that was not at all what had happened, he was just merely taking a 'shortcut'.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:50 pm

She yawned and shook her head. "Come out from wherever you are, Batman..." She looked around, her head turning as she did. She shifted her shoulders, holding her arms out and away from her sides as digits curled. She licked her lips and purred. She was somewhat excited to see if he had anything up his sleeves or not. She counted to three silently and then stepped off of the roof and fell.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Batman stood in the dark alley way with her, being completely invisible while standing at the edge of the ally..The darkest part of it...Darkness shrouded him completely...

"You're too easy Cat...Losing your touch?"

He stepped forward from the darkness, being more visible now...His cape was wrapped around him , hiding his arms and the rest of his body...His facial expression never changing...

"Hand over the bracelets Cat."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:44 pm

She had indeed landed upon her feet. She was almost expecting him to catch her and set her down. She pouted when she looked and saw his silhouette in the darkness. Her eyes gave her this tiny advantage. "Not, not exactly Bat." She unzipped the front of her suit and reached between her breasts, pulling out the two bracelets she had got away with. "You mean these?" She swung them around of her fingers and slid them onto her wrist. "Come get 'em." She purred, licking her lips as she looked to him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Batman grunted in annoyance at her, she just never would come easily...His head slightly tilted down as he stared at her, using his usual intimidating stare...Batman could easily strike fear into his foes, but it didn't work that well with Cat...For some reason she didn't fear the Bat, for some reason she liked the Bat...Or at least playing with him...He complied with her, he was going to get the bracelets back no matter what. He quickly pulled a small gray ball from his utility belt and tossed it into the floor. Smoke rose up, filling the alley with heavy gray smoke almost instantly...Batman would be able to move through it with ease, but Cat would most likely not. The smoke was thick and would make any one cough up a storm...But Batman was always prepared, he could have used his free breather, but he simply did not have the time. He pulled his cape over his mouth and charged at her form, attempting to tackle her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:24 pm

She wanted to burst out laughing but she held her composure and put a more sexy look upon her face. She licked her lips and gave a smaller smile to him. She showed her teeth, her hands moving to her hips. She wiggled her hips very lightly and then rolled herself backwards. She flipped herself away as the smoke rose from the gray ball; he had used them way too much. She wasn't done playing with him though. She jumped then, over his form. As she did, she kicked her leg back, pushing into his back. This would surely knock his lunging form down. She coughed some, the smoke being a bit overwhelming. She landed, coughing some still. Her back was too the smoke, and she had to run towards the other end of the alley to try and get away from him. She was trapped, still coughing, her face coming towards the dead end of the alley. She could climb up the wall but he would catch her.. she was sure he was already behind of her. She held up her hands, her legs a bit spread as she shifted. Her hips swayed as she laughed and leaned, pressing her hands to the wall. "You've caught me, Batman... I'm all yours~.." She purred and closed her eyes, waiting for him to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:40 pm

Batman caught himself with his hands as he was thrusted towards the ground by her kick, he pushed himself back up with one violent push. He then continued the chase, he then arrived before her, keeping a few feet in between them just in case she were to try something...He could never be too sure about things, he had to be careful...His cape was wrapped around him, hiding his arms and the rest of his body beneath it...He admired her beauty in secret, keeping the same dull expression on his face...Painting the image that he didn't care, but on the inside his mind went wild...Watching her curl up against a wall like that was mind blowing, Cat had a beautiful body...

""The bracelets, where are they Cat?"

He demanded her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thieving At It's Finest   Thieving At It's Finest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thieving At It's Finest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gotham Nights :: P L A C E S :: G O T H A M :: C I T Y-
Jump to: