Gotham Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Knight...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Dark Knight... Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Knight...   The Dark Knight... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:07 pm

On the highest tower of Gotham stood the legend himself...Batman...He was on one knee, his cape curled around him...One arm rested on his thigh while the other hung at his side...His white pupiless eyes stared down into dark city, watching over it; a scowl held on his face...He never seemed happy, at least not while he had the mask on...He was waiting...Just waiting for something to go wrong, just waiting for the first sign of crime...His arm that was at his side then lifted to his chin, his hand rubbed his exposed flesh...He hadn't shaved in a week or so, he just didn't have the time...He felt the rough prickles of his five o' clock shadow rub against his fingers, he removed his hand and placed it back at his side...Continuing to watch over Gotham...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

The Dark Knight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight...   The Dark Knight... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:26 am

minuets later icecream truck music filled Gotham. and a loud speaker went off. " Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, man whores, and bitches. Uncle J is back and...I wanna play a game! Here we go....I have 5 little Granny homes just ticking right now.... one by one by one by oneoneone they wil alllll just go......boom. Sounds nice right.....huhhuhuhh. Well If my bestfriend batty doesnt unwind those clock that wil blow in.....Darn i forgot the time i set......ummm Well you the picture. HAAAA HAAHAHA HEEE HAA HA HA Haaa" he announced zooming off in an unkown direction laughing madly.....then one BOOM went off..there were four more left to save....If Batman could make it in time.
Back to top Go down
https://gotham-nights.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Dark Knight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight...   The Dark Knight... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Batman let out a frustrated grunt as he reached up to his mask and tapped the side, activating a more advanced type of vision. It allowed him to see through walls, humans would glow red, electronics would glow blue...He scanned the city, they weren't spread that far apart, but enough to need some back up...He grabbed a small black bat like object, and pressed the small button in the middle, calling his Bat-pod...Batman swooped down from the highest tower in Gotham, using his cape to glide towards the first bomb...Batman skilfully and stealthily dropped down onto one of his henchman's shoulders, knocking him out instantly. He took off in a sprint down the dark alley, sliding to a stop once he had reached the door. He kicked it down and stormed in, this bomb was set off to blow soon. He knelt down before it and opened it up, he fiddled with the wires for a few moments then snapped one...The timer went off, the bomb was defused...He quickly left the scene, he would collect the remains later...For now the bombs were all that mattered...his Bat-Pod was waiting for him in the alley...He hopped onto the bike and revved it's engine up, speeding out of the alley and down the street...he flipped on his enhanced vision once again, heading to the next bomb to repeat these same tedious actions. Knocking out the guard he left there, and defusing the bomb with ease. Batman had been use to it, it was tiring...But it was apart of the job....After he had defused all the bombs all that there was left to do is collect the shells of the bombs...Perhaps study them to come up with a way to shut them off by remote...He defused the final bomb, snipping the red wire that was on the inside...The timer went off as Batman swooped it up into his arms...He walked towards the Bat-Pod and placed it down in front of him on his lap, grabbing onto the handle bars and revving the engine up...He needed to find out what the Joker was up to...But for now he seemed to have fled...Batman decided against leaving to the Bat-cave, Gotham still needing watching...He tapped his Bat-Pod and hopped off of it, it zoomed off towards the bat-cave, carrying the defused bomb as well...Batman curled his cape around himself, reaching for his grappler. He grabbed onto it and yanked it off his belt, holding it forward as he shot a nearby roof with it. He pulled himself to the top and began to run across the roof tops, heading towards the direction of where the loudspeaker was last heard...He wasn't sure if he would find the Joker...But he knew he couldn't have gotten too far...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

The Dark Knight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight...   The Dark Knight... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:36 pm

The icecream truck music went off again.."Everyone everyone please give my buddy batty a round of applause. He's done it again, marvelous. Games Games Games....so much fun to give the old chap the run around...just watching him go is...soo entertaining. Now..now dont let this scar you, not one bit....because the games have just begun. Tricks and Toys, Girls and Boys, were all gonna have a wonderful time... but sorry sorry... Uncle J has to run along... see you soon....and i mean it! HAAHAAA HEE AHAHHA HAA" he said throught the speaker and laughed filling the city with his raspy twisted voice. as the many icecream trucks paroled Gotham each and everyone broadcasting the Jokers message.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Dark Knight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight...   The Dark Knight... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:19 pm

They were spread through out the city yes...But that meant Joker had to be in one of those damn trucks...Batman ran across the rooftops, hurdling from roof to roof. He drew close to one of the Joker's trucks...He leaped off the edge and glided with his cape to the top of the truck. He landed on one knee with his cape curled around him, he quickly pulled out a small device with a red Bat symbol on it...He flicked it on and a small heat ray shot out from the top of it, he cut himself a good sized circle and slipped through the hole skillfully. Before the truck driver could react Batman had already knocked him out with a simple punch to the skull. The Joker wasn't here, but that didn't mean all was lost...Batman pulled the driver from his seat and kicked down the back door. The ice cream truck span out of control, it was heading towards a light pole and fast. Batman jumped out of the back door with the thug in hand, dragging him to safety. The truck slid into the light pole, harming no one. Batman tossed the thug onto the sidewalk and handcuffed him...He tapped his mask and turned on his communicator that was located inside of his mask...

"Alfred...I need a favor, there's a little some one I want you to pick up...I'm sending you the coordinates now, you'll know what to do with him."

Before Alfred could respond Batman had already hung up. He needed to find the rest of these trucks and fast...Perhaps it was a mistake to get rid of the bike, but Batman could still do it on foot...He looked up to the Gotham watch tower and smirked...He shot his grappler high onto the building, pulling himself up to the top. He then flipped on his enhanced vision once more, scanning the city for the trucks...

"Three...Three trucks...One with two people, one with three, and another with only one person...If I know Joker, he would never travel alone...So that leaves just two..."

Batman squinted his eyes, he had to make the choice and quick...He felt as if it were the right one, but he also felt as if there was something more going down here...He jumped off the roof top and glided towards the next truck...
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

The Dark Knight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight...   The Dark Knight... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:34 pm

As batman glided towards the truck the driver stuck his head out weraing a clown mask and fired at him .... a loyd cackle came from the truck and the man stuck his head back in and began driving recklessly... still shooting but no exact target...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Dark Knight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight...   The Dark Knight... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:39 pm

The bullets zoomed past Batman, the thug had poor aim, especially since he was driving...Batman wouldn't be able to keep up with them with just gliding, he had to think fast...He quickly tossed a batarang into one of the wheels of the truck, ripping apart the rubber on the wheel. Then suddenly the batarang exploded, sending the truck sliding into a crash.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

The Dark Knight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight...   The Dark Knight... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:52 pm

the laught that was heard slowly stopped like a melfunctioing tape recorder which it was.. the driver and passenger bot fell out the car moaning in agony still firing what bullets they had towards the Batman... they laughed at him and smiled knowing that they completely wasted his time, and laughed but as he gre closer they turned into snicker and yelps to try to runa away.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Dark Knight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight...   The Dark Knight... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:14 pm

Batman swept down on top of one of the thugs, being careful to plant his legs into the ground beside his torso and not into him. Batman smacked the gun away from him and before the other thug could fire a round Batman had already turned and thrown a batarang into his gun, knocking it out of his hand. Batman punched the thug one good time, knocking him unconcious; he then handcuffed him and walked over to the other thug...He violently yanked him up by the collar, he punched him one good time in the face and growled at him as he spoke. Batman was a rather intimidating fellow...

"Where is he? Where's the Joker?"

He said as he violently shook him.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

The Dark Knight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight...   The Dark Knight... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:27 pm

the man smiled and snickered..a result from being tortured by The Joker himself.

"I dont know..no one knows where he is....h..he never tell us where he is. ha..he just sends us out here...forcefully...and even if i did know...he wouldnt be there anymore...for such an insane son of a bitch..he's smart..." the thug said snickering in both a disformaty of laughter and fear.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Dark Knight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight...   The Dark Knight... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:55 pm

Batman knew he wouldn't get much out of the fellow, he never did...but it was always worth a try...He punched him square in the nose, knocking him unconscious...He then cuffed him and let his body fall to the floor, the police would deal with the rest. The Joker had gotten away this time, but Batman would catch him again one day...He shot his grappler at the watch tower once more, pulling himself to the top and continuing to watch over the night...The other two trucks had already left disappeared, one of them carrying the Joker...Or so he thought...Either way he had saved the night, for now....
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

The Dark Knight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight...   The Dark Knight... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:31 pm

The Joker stood in his unknown location and laughed madly to himself. " hmm batty batty batty, you let me go...thats no fun. Looks like someones losing thier touch!.....I dont think he's smiling right now, and that makes me all booohoo. Why of course theres always something to help put a smile on those Faces! ..Lets go Boys! HAHHAHAHHHEHHAHHA" the Joker said to himself no one hearing. He was at it again, when would it all go down....no one knew, but the jokers wild, and at this point of the Game he was holding the Ace of Spades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dark Knight... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight...   The Dark Knight... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight...
Page 1 of 1