Gotham Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just trying to get by.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult

Just trying to get by. Empty
PostSubject: Just trying to get by.   Just trying to get by. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:50 pm

The side of a bank exploded into a fiery pile of rock and dust.

"Thanks for the money guys, I will be sure to make good use of it." Aestus said as he ran from the bank with a suitcase, obviously stuffed with money. Aestus ran down the street trying to escape the scene of the crime.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to get by.   Just trying to get by. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:53 pm

The Joker looked at the man run. "Hurry Hurry RUN RUN RUn before the Batman comes. HAHAHAHHEHAHA. Slow Down Bucko Look Like YOu might hurt yourself there. Hmm." The Joker said and chuckled as he cracked his knuckles and stood in front of the thief.
Back to top Go down
https://gotham-nights.forumotion.net
VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to get by.   Just trying to get by. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:56 pm

Aestus just pushed by the man.

"Move, I don't wamt to fight anything tonight." he said as he kept running.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to get by.   Just trying to get by. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:08 pm

A dark figure swept down before the bank robber, his cape wrapped around him and his head tilted down..."Too late..." He replied in his deep and raspy voice. A scowl was held upon his face as he squinted his pupiless eyes at the man, giving him his signature intimidating stare...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just trying to get by.   Just trying to get by. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just trying to get by.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gotham Nights :: P L A C E S :: G O T H A M :: C I T Y-
Jump to: