Gotham Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter the MindFreak.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick Freak

Nick Freak

Enter the MindFreak. Empty
PostSubject: Enter the MindFreak.   Enter the MindFreak. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:32 pm

Nick walked down the streets his hat pulled down to hide his face turning into a alley he stopped hearing a scream.Nick smiled going from Nick to MindFreak soon to be a very well known person in Gotham City.He walked down the alley and turned into another one a woman laid on the ground somanized two men stood over her grinning.*Hello Ive come too play with you.*MindFreak walked towards the two men who turned seeing a kid one ran forward to hit him.*Mindfreak turned a metal tonfa sliding from his jacket sleeve slamming it into his jaw breaking it as he slid under him.The Tonfa was a blur as it broke bone and destroyed muscle from the young boy.MindFreak turned as the body dropped he would live barley.He stepped towards the other man who drew a knife which made MindFreak chuckle and slid his tonfa away lifting a blow gun and winked at him.The man charged raising his knife before freezing a dart sticking from his neck.The man would be found a week later unreconizable from MindFreaks experiments on him in his fun house.The woman however vanished.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Enter the MindFreak.   Enter the MindFreak. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:56 pm

Casper appeared behind the man out of no where.. "Whered the chick go?" she asked and looked at him her face not seen.. her body nothing but smoke in a grey leather hoody.
Back to top Go down
https://gotham-nights.forumotion.net
Nick Freak

Nick Freak

PostSubject: Re: Enter the MindFreak.   Enter the MindFreak. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:06 pm

MindFreak just smiled and looked at her.*She went to a place where peace is nothing and her own love can shine through.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Enter the MindFreak.   Enter the MindFreak. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:07 pm

"sounds interesting....and where is that?" she asked with her beautiful voice and sh looked as if she was disappearing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Nick Freak

Nick Freak

PostSubject: Re: Enter the MindFreak.   Enter the MindFreak. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:09 pm

MindFreak just smiled and winked.*It is where she will never be hurt again leave it there.*He stepped onto the curb and began walking off.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Enter the MindFreak.   Enter the MindFreak. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:36 pm

Casper looked at him and raised a smoked eye brow.."Okay?" she said and turned into smoke and drifted into the air looking at him though he didnt know it was her.

Enter the MindFreak. Jessica_Alba

thats Casper
Back to top Go down
Nick Freak

Nick Freak

PostSubject: Re: Enter the MindFreak.   Enter the MindFreak. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:41 pm

Nick stopped in a alley way and sat down closing his eyes unlike the mighty Bruce Wayne prince of Gotham Nick had no money.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Enter the MindFreak.   Enter the MindFreak. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Casper looked at the man...."Hey...i have a feeling your up to no good....whats up?" she asked and drited above him as a cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Nick Freak

Nick Freak

PostSubject: Re: Enter the MindFreak.   Enter the MindFreak. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:53 pm

He raised a eyebrow looking at her.*I am sleeping is that ok?
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Enter the MindFreak.   Enter the MindFreak. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:05 pm

"No its not actually....go somewhere else and sleep not on a bench." she said and looked at him through the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Nick Freak

Nick Freak

PostSubject: Re: Enter the MindFreak.   Enter the MindFreak. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:08 pm

Nick looked around.*It's a alley way.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Enter the MindFreak.   Enter the MindFreak. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:19 pm

"Look Man.....stay here but if the batman comes and snatches you up in your sleep dont look stupid...!" she said and the cloud of smoke formed a humn body.
Back to top Go down
Nick Freak

Nick Freak

PostSubject: Re: Enter the MindFreak.   Enter the MindFreak. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:49 pm

MindFreak smiled.*I want the bat o show up I would love for him to meet the fun house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the MindFreak.   Enter the MindFreak. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter the MindFreak.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gotham Nights :: P L A C E S :: G O T H A M :: C I T Y-
Jump to: