Gotham Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nick Freak Becomes Mind Freak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick Freak

Nick Freak

Nick Freak Becomes Mind Freak Empty
PostSubject: Nick Freak Becomes Mind Freak   Nick Freak Becomes Mind Freak I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:02 pm

{Basic(s)}
Name:Nick Freak
Nickname/Hero name/ Villain name:MindFreak
Race:Human
Sexual Orientation:Male
Hometown:Gotham[Hes a Orphan]

{Physical}
Eyes:Green
Hair:Black
Body: ((Muscled toned but hides it well.
Face: ((A X scar on his face.
Height:5'10
Weight:205(Muscle)

{Weapon(s)/Device(s)}Butterfly knife.Black fingerless gloves with spiked metal knuckles.Twin glock.17's.Blow gun with a special made dart that numb's the body and mind to limited time paralysis.Fun house:A giant house that has been vacant for centuries.MindFreak uses it as a torture and killer house having booby trapped the entire place.Tonfa:Two dual 2 foot length metal weapons that can kill but MindFreak uses them to hurt people.Fear dust:Made from a special flower forcing the person to live there worst fears also contained in gas containers connected to MindFreaks wrists which he stole from Scare crow.

{Powers/Abilities}Genius mind,Master of multiple Martial arts,complete knowledge of a human being from mind to body.

{Personality}Psychotic,Unbalanced,Fear lover,MindFreak Is 100% Insane.

{Background}}Mindfreak is a genius orphan who grew up alone one day when he was 7 he was going to be adopted he got halfway home before a psycopath killed his adoptive parents and MindFreak was forced back to the orphanage since then he has been learning the beast and most brutal things of the human body.He picked up weapons from killed opponents and from experiments having also enrolled himself in many classes to flearn to fight.

{Appearance} Nick Freak Becomes Mind Freak 105cf85f

Last edited by Nick Freak on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Nick Freak Becomes Mind Freak   Nick Freak Becomes Mind Freak I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:11 pm

lol thats funny you named him after Mindfreak.
a p p r o v e d
Back to top Go down
https://gotham-nights.forumotion.net
Nick Freak

Nick Freak

PostSubject: Re: Nick Freak Becomes Mind Freak   Nick Freak Becomes Mind Freak I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:20 pm

It was a good name for here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick Freak Becomes Mind Freak   Nick Freak Becomes Mind Freak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick Freak Becomes Mind Freak
Page 1 of 1