Gotham Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Need of Food

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

In Need of Food - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:30 am

Garrett chuckled at her, exhaling a heavy hit from the blunt as he did so. He shrugged as he flicked more ashes off of the blunt, "Hot smoke chick randomly walks up to me askin to get laid..Sounds good to me...This night just keeps gettin better and better." He chuckled once more, breaking the laughter to pop his neck from left to right, then rotating it. "You got a place? Or ya lookin to crash at mine?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Casper smiled and looked at him..."Well im on the homeless status.." she dsaid and smirked looking down a bit then back up at him. with a shy smile...she was nervous but she felt safe around him...a companion wether intimately or not she didnt mind as long as it was him.
Back to top Go down
https://gotham-nights.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:05 pm

Garrett chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck, he was kind of nervous about showing her his place. "Hehe, well my place is a pretty big mess right now...Well all the time...Plus it aint the prettiest hang out, but eh..." He wrapped his practically giant arm around her, placing it on her shoulders. He let a big grin come across his face as he pulled the blunt away with his other hand. "A home is better than no home! So let's get goin." He began walking out of the alley with her on his arm.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:05 am

Casper chuckled and walked with him.."Your Right about that one." she said and wrapped her small arm as best she could around his aist and laughed lightly at the comical size difference. Casper then looked up at the stars and smirked...tonight will be a night to remember."
Back to top Go down
https://gotham-nights.forumotion.net
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:02 pm

Garrett took another drag from his blunt, exhaling as he spoke.."So ya wanna take the quick way home? Or ya wanna walk?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Food   In Need of Food - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Need of Food
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gotham Nights :: P L A C E S :: G O T H A M :: C I T Y-
Jump to: