Gotham Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out On The Streets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Out On The Streets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:00 pm

Eric looked around on the buildings thinking the Batman was very close.
'W-where is he, Harley?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:02 pm

Harley giggled lowly and covered her mouth..Shhhh silly Crow..the Bat wears black so we gotta hear where hes at!" she said in a playful whisper her attention still fully aware on the batman being here...she had faced one too many times to know his games.....
Back to top Go down
https://gotham-nights.forumotion.net
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:07 pm

Eric quited down a bit, thinking."Crow?IKinda like the sound of that....Crow.Caw-caw, Bitches..." 'Crow' kept listening and looking for Batman as he thought.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Batman simply dug a tazer into the man's back, shocking him terribly and possibly knocking him unconscious...

"Here..."

He replied to his question boldly, his voice being extremely deep and raspy...His cape was wrapped around him, hiding his arms and the rest of his body with in it...He looked at Harley menacingly, his brown optics hidden by the darkness of the night...

"Harley...What are you up to this time..."

He squinted his eyes at her, his face blank. It looked as if he never stopped scowling...
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:16 pm

"FZZZZRDIRAODIKGEAreweiyotrybvmpPPP!!!"
Crow was tazed and fell to his knees, stunned by the thing.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:21 pm

"Hiya dere B Man..me up to something? Neverrr, Im jus hangin' around Gotham i havent got my hands Dirty tonight." she giggled and looked over to Crow, and poked her lip out. "hey! that was mean.. she said and picked up the boy. looking at Batman a litte upset.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:01 pm

"Ughhhh....What the hell, Batman?That friggin hurt!"
Harley helped him up and he quickly regained balance and composure.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Harkey looked at the boy ans smiled.."well arent you a quicker picker upper.." she said nd giggled. her focus still completely on batman
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:11 pm

Crow sighed.
"Yeeeeaaah. What dont kill ya make ya stronger, Ms. Quinn..."
Crow also kept watching Batman.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:51 pm

Batman's eyes squinted at Crow, he looked too much like the Joker and his goons...It made his stomach turn...He already didn't like the fellow...and didn't like that he was with Harley...He couldn't really take her in, she was right...She hadn't done anything wrong, or perhaps she was lying...Batman looked around at the bodies, blood had been shed...

"Who's the murderer?"

Batman's eyes shifted to Harley, then back to Crow...He knew it was him, he may have only killed the Joker's goons...But they were still people...
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:10 pm

Crow looked around defensively as Batman glared at him.
'Whoa, Whoa, whoa,whoa! Hold on a minute...Mr.Batman. They came at me and tried to attack me and stuff. So, I beat the shit out of them, and they kinda died, too....In wasnt random!!"
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:39 pm

Harley stood and smiled.."doez it really mattah who did it any wayz dey waz gonna get locked up for life any wayz. Oh and B Man if ya thinkin that the goonies over there belong to JJ........ your wrong. I have offically stopped Tawking to him." she said and rolled her eyes just the thought of that man made her heart stop and star over only this time engulfed in flames. his name really pissed her off.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:47 pm

Crow looked to Harley and then back to Batman.
'Umm, Yeah What She Said!"
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:23 am

Batman squinted his eyes at the two, he wanted to book them both right now...But Harley was right, they hadn't really done anything wrong...Crow had murdered two goons, but he was only defending himself...If it had been an innocent he would have gave him a real beat down...

"Just stay out of trouble and stop wasting my time, or I might change my mind..."

Batman turned away from the two and pulled a grappler from his belt, he shot it up at a high building and pulled himself up to the roof, heading back to his night watch...
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:25 am

"WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE!!!!"
Crow chuckled as Batman left the area.
'Well, he wasnt so bad."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:27 am

Harley giggled.."Oh you havent seen nothin...it only gets betta and betta. So are ya comin with me Sweet Pea?" she asked and smiled. He knew so little and there was so much to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:17 pm

Crow shrugged, smiling.
"Guess I better...Cause I aint got nowhere else to go..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:59 pm

"alrighty then hun..how old are ya? Not dat it mattaz but ya know a girlie haz to know theze thingz." she said and winked before pulling him along with her into the darkness giggling as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:01 pm

"Oh, Um I'm 17..."
Crow walked along with Harley.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:20 pm

Harley looked at him.."Thatz cool! I remember when i was that age! Soooo Boring! she said and giggle pulling him to a large parkng lot.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:38 pm

"Ok....So, wait..Where are we going anyways?"
Crow looked to HArley, confused.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:56 pm

"Somewhere..is where were going! she said and chuckled.. walking and spinning her stick.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:59 pm

"Well, I knew that but WHERE are we going?"
Crow chuckled, amused but still a little confused.
Back to top Go down
anttz111
Admin
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:08 pm

only the worrysome wonders where some wheres are so where are you when your wonderin' where somewhere is because one where is somewhere right there." she said and giggle still walking poiting her finger at something that made no sense..it was a pole.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:11 pm

Crow looked at the Pole and then back to Harley.
"I'm sorry, but, WHAT?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out On The Streets   Out On The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out On The Streets
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gotham Nights :: P L A C E S :: G O T H A M :: C I T Y-
Jump to: